Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Friends:Brandon's Levi 501 STF





For the first edition of "Friends" I'm lucky enough to have my friend Brandon Wilner as a guest. Brandon just got introduced to the world of raw denim when he received a pair of Levi 501 shrink to fits for Christmas. I'm glad he received the classic American jean as his first pair. Since Brandon hasn't even had his jeans for a month yet there's not a whole lot of wear going on. However, the harsh Chicago weather should change that rather quickly. Look for future posts of Brandon's jeans as he puts some wear into them. I'll leave you with a quote from Brandon when I asked him if he had done anything cool in his jeans yet and how often he was wearing them:
"I guess the coolest thing I have done in them so far is ride my bike, that's about it besides read and stuff. And I'd say I wear them three to four times a week."
Thanks Brandon!!

and P.S. those Red Wings are so dope!

No comments:

Post a Comment