Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Archives: Nudie Thin Finn







These are the first pair of raw denim jeans that I ever owned. I got them on March 2,2006 when I was a junior in high school.I wore them for 13 months before finally washing them. After that I wore them for another 7 months before finally retiring them for a pair of A.P.C New Cure's. These Nudies have been through thick and thin with me. They started the obsession with denim that still carries on today.
I have many memories in these jeans. For instance, the holes in the knees came from attempting to ollie a three stair near Bates West my freshmen year in college. Also, I kept a ton of ticket stubs and other random things in my back left pocket. I thought it was pretty cool how the indigo bled into all the ticket stubs,etc.The stuff in that pocket is like a yearbook of sorts for 2 years of my life.
I will hold onto these jeans forever. Hopefully, one day they will be hanging on the wall in my store. R.I.P Thin Finns. You were good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment