Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Archives: A.P.C. New Cure





These jeans were the second pair of raw denim that I ever owned. I got them from the A.P.C. store on a trip to NYC in 2007. At the time I didn't think that they were tight enough for me so I got them tapered. Since then I had to flip these sonsabitches inside out every time I wanted to take them off. This resulted in me sleeping in them at times because it was such a pain in the ass to get them off. I definitely learned my lesson with this pair.
These jeans went with me on an epic trip to Canada with my two best buds Kyle and Stephen. I tried finding a good picture of the jeans in Canada but I couldn't come up with anything. They also went with me to see Beach House in Asheville, two more trips to NYC, and another trip to upstate New York. Overall, they were pretty good to me and I got a good 2 years out of em before flipping them inside out got on my nerves. R.I.P

No comments:

Post a Comment